Friday, December 22, 2023

Paint, Glitter, and Glue ...Oh My!




Hoping the weather this past week did not impact you or your property too badly.  We have had some wild weather the last two weeks.  

This week we enjoyed some activities to celebrate the coming of winter!  I hope the snowperson that your child brought home wasn't too overwhelming in size, having a small class this year I had to try this project!  A big thank you to my brother for the supply of wood, my son for helping me cut the measured pieces, and Mrs. Neeson who helped add some finishing touches.  We were very impressed with the towels she found and made into hats! Mrs. Neeson used to be an art and reading teacher in our district.  I welcome her creativity and fun spirit whenever she is willing!

I hope you all have a peaceful break.  May the new season and new year bring you light and joy!

Don't forget to practice your letters and counting, and play outside!

*Current high-frequency words: a, I, like, and, is, the

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Enjoy spring break and rest up for the remaining weeks of Kindergarten, they are going to fly by! Notes: *My outdoor theater project has b...