Sunday, May 7, 2023

Pollinators!

What a lovely weekend we were gifted with.  The leaves are popping, the tree frogs are croaking, and the dandelions are covering lawns and roadsides.  Yesterday I spent the day finishing up my year-long program and received the title, Master Naturalist.  I don't believe I am quite a master yet but consider myself to be a lifelong learner. I look forward to helping my students continue to grow their love of nature and become stewards of this earth. 🌳

This week students grew their knowledge of pollination and were prepared to share some of what they learned with the school.  Students worked through some nervous feelings on Friday and did an absolutely amazing job at the all-school morning meeting!  We received positive feedback all day on Friday!  Clips of the meeting were taken but not all.  My apologies if someone's part is not highlighted in the video below.  But please know they rocked it!!

As always thank you for your support!
                               

                         





No comments:

Post a Comment

  Enjoy spring break and rest up for the remaining weeks of Kindergarten, they are going to fly by! Notes: *My outdoor theater project has b...